Born in the mid 80‘s in the city of Lagos and later left to school in Ilorin at the age of 4, Kayz picked interest in music at the age of 13 when he used to listen to oldies from his late dad’s plates. He got his inspiration from Marvin Gay, Michael Jackson, Dolly Parton, King Sunny Ade and Chief Ebenezer Obey.
In February 2007, KayZ met the owners of NERO Records in Ibadan and got signed on the label where he met and worked with other artists like Jayru, Kool B, Skuki, SleamG. He left the label in November 2008 to pursue his career on a wider platform.
KayZ is a song writer, singer with different and unique style in Afro Hip-Hop. He also raps and does some production at his own pace. He currently runs his own outfit under the acronym N.M.U.S coined from one of his favorite slangs “Na Me U Saw”. While spending time in the studio working on his debut album, KayZ got on Chuddy K’s beat “Gaga Crazy” to deliver this club banger titled “ODELE ALAYO“, you know on some V.I.P things. ENJOY!!!
- [#ACE_ FRESH] Chuddy K – IN MY HEART [freestyle] (djaysean.wordpress.com)
- [#ACE_ Premiere] 2 Face Idibia – MY RAINBOW (aceworldteam.com)
- [#ACE_ Premiere] NEJ ft. Jhybo – LIGALI (aceworldteam.com)
- [#ACE_ Premiere] Frankie Free – LIKE ALOMO (aceworldteam.com)
- [#ACE_ Premiere] Olatunde Sleek – JUST ME (aceworldteam.com)
- Freaky or Fabulous? Lady Gaga Covers Vogue Hommes Japan (fabsugar.com)
- Watch 50 Crazy Looks From Lady Gaga Photo Morph [VIDEO] (now100fm.radio.com)
- [#ACE_ Premiere] Muno, Mudina, Obvious, OgaBelieve ‘n’ Kay Jay – SHE DOESN’T MIND [Naija Remix] (djaysean.wordpress.com)
- 2010 Grammy Awards: Lady Gaga (fabsugar.com)
- Do You Prefer Lady Gaga Dressed Up or “Down”? (fabsugar.com)